Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bryan Has To Make Me Look Like The Asshole Yet Again

Fuck you Bryan Colangelo, even when I praise your most recent trades you screw me. What happened with the Diaw -TC trade? How does the guy who signed off on picking Kwame and Adam Morrison say "no" to getting Jose Calderon, who at least knows how to play the game of basketball?

I was getting more and more excited about the prospect of having a legitimate defensive big man in Tyson and that shred of hope I started to feel just got ripped away and torn to smithereens. Just so MJ could turn around and get Erick Dampier.


Unlike Charlotte/MJ, I like the moves that Rod Thorn and the Nets are making. Stockpiling talented players who could really blossom in the next couple of years - Farmar, Outlaw, Morrow and Favors if you consider the draft. I'm surprised that they didn't land a marquee free agent because if I was an NBA player I would be pretty stoked at the prospect of being the face of whatever franchise is about to jump the bridge to Brooklyn, is represented by Jay-Z and is owned by Mikhail Prokhorov.

No comments: